| Q．【Bluetooth Keyboard】Slide Keyboard: A Part Came Off the Rails
|When this product is pulled (slid) too hard to open,
the right half of the keyboard sometimes comes off from the rails.
Please see the PDF file below for the directions to fix.
Also please note that we are not responsible for the secondary damage caused
》How to Fix （PDF）
How to Fix when keyboard is off the rails (TK-FBP049E series)
When it's not completely off the rails
Please see Step 1-5 below
When it's completely off the rails
Please see Step 3-5 below
Push down the left half of the keyboard.
1. Push the right half to the left
2. The left half is pushed downwards
Take off the right half from the rails.
1. Push the rail part on the left half outwards
2. Push the right half inwards and take off from the rail
Slide the right half to A position on the left half.
(A position - Please see the image)
Put the right half of the keyboard onto the rails.
1. Push the upper side of the right half to put on the rail
2. Push the bottom side of the right half to put on the rail
Check if it the slide is fixed.
1. Slide the right half of the keyboard to the right and see if it is straight
2. Check if it slides smoothly